Moss

Which plants are native to Australia and New Guinea and how to keep them, that is what you'll learn here.

Moderator: Gunther

kevin
Egg

Moss

Post#1 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:14 pm

I live in southwest USA. Where is the best place to purchase moss for aq? I cannot find any locally. Thank you kM

Colin_T
Ancient

Re: Moss

Post#2 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi Kevin and welcome to the forum :)

a lot of American members use
http://aquabid.com/

alternatively you can advertise in the forum, ie: wanted - Moss :)

kevin
Egg

Post#3 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Thank you.

adson3492
Egg

Post#4 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:23 pm

I think I am ready to finally dive into the world of planted tanks! I am sure all of my bows are excited ha. Anyways, before I begin this endeavor, I want your opinions on whether or not my tank accommodates plants. My rainbow tank is 120 gallons (454 Lt.), it has the typical hanging filters (no big sump, external filter, or anything), and my lighting is a 4 bulb t5 fixture with two actinic bulbs, and two 6700k. Is my lighting appropriate? And what else do I need to begin?
Sign up with 201-01 practice exam questions - pass4sure ccna for getting coloradocollege.edu online testking courses artinstitutesmiami and www.tabor.edu We also provide best Florida Institute of Technology success.

Taidef1972
Egg

Post#5 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:12 am

kevin wrote:I live in southwest USA. Where is the best place to purchase moss for aq? I cannot find any locally. Thank you kM

You should use Tripadvisor app to find about it. I shall use it always.

Return to “Aquatic plants”